Law understudies have a fortunate opportunity to apply for financing. The Queen Mary University of London is satisfied to report the Norman Palmer Partial Scholarship.
The program is open for the high accomplishing hopefuls from the UK to seek after the full-time investigation of LLM in the field of Art, Business and Law at the college.
The Queen Mary University of London is one of the UK’s driving examination centered advanced education establishments. It has a key organization with the University of Warwick, including research joint effort, history, and software engineering students.
Why at the Queen Mary University of London? The college offers the Law understudies a chance to be educated by and connect with a portion of the world’s top lawful personalities. It offers a various scope of lawful subjects with an accentuation on creating handy aptitudes to set them up for a vocation.
- University or Organization: Queen Mary University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: LLM
- Award: Tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: UK citizens
- Program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: 28 June 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: UK
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Grant is available to study the LLM in the field of Art, Business and Law. Click here for available courses.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria: Must have an offer of study on the full-time on the Art, Business and Law LLM only and are not open to those with an offer on the part-time Art, Business and Law LLM Program. If you have applied for it elsewhere and are successful in receiving such amount you must inform us immediately. In the event that you are awarded funding elsewhere, we will withdraw your application. Diploma courses offered by the Institute of Art & Law (if any).