Need to get a PhD degree and need some subsidizing to do? The Queensland University of Technology is putting forth applications for the QUT School of Accountancy PhD Scholarship.
New Zealand and International understudies can apply for the legitimacy based honors. The program is available to seeking after a PhD degree program in the field of Business and Technology and Governance.
Situated in Australia, the Queensland University of Technology is an open research college. It is universally perceived through rankings and commitment to learning and achievement. As an establishment, it has created numerous exceptional graduated class.
Why at the Queensland University of Technology? While learning at this college, hopefuls can get the most trend setting innovation and learning spaces. It gives understudies piles of chances to take their examination worldwide, including understudy trade and energizing investigation visits.
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree program
- Award: A living allowance for three years, indexed annually $27 596
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: New Zealand and International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: May 1, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand and International students are eligible to apply for this sponsorship
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The student funding is open to study the PhD degree program in the field of Business and technology and Governance.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the merit-based awards, candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must have successfully completed a research masters degree and a masters by coursework degree or professional doctorate, with at least 25% research. The applicant must be graduated from an honors degree with a First Class or 2A Honors.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the merit-based awards, applicants must need to take admission in the PhD degree program at the university. After taking admission candidates can apply for the merit-based awards through the annual scholarship round.
- Supporting Documents: To apply for this sponsorship, applicants need to submit a resume and two-page research proposal to the School of Accountancy Higher Degree Research Office.
- Admission Requirements: The applicant must meet the admission requirement to study a PhD degree at the university.
- Language Requirement: To study at this university, applicants must be able to demonstrate an excellent level of spoken and written English.
- Applicants must have one of the following IELTS, PTE Academic, CAE/CPE, TOEFL iBT certificate.
- Benefits: The successful scholar will get a living allowance for three years, indexed annually ($27 596 in 2019).