PhD positions in Computational Design (Architecture) is accessible for the Australian and International applicants. The understudy subsidizing is sorted out by RMIT University.
The understudy subsidizing is available to cover the educational cost charge of the hopefuls who need to seek after a PhD look into degree in generative structure at the college.
RMIT University is one of Australia’s unique tertiary foundations. It has a worldwide notoriety for brilliance in expert and professional instruction, connected research, and commitment with the necessities of industry and the network.
Why at RMIT University? RMIT offers competitors the chance to positively influence the world through an exceptional report experience customized for the person. It furnishes understudies with the most ideal experience alongside the abilities to prevail in their picked vocation.
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD research degree
- Award: Up to $40,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One award is awarded
- Nationality: Australian and international candidates
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: Applications will close once the candidate is appointed
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Australian and international candidates are eligible to apply for the merit-based awards.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The student funding is open to study the PhD research degree in generative design.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must hold a master of Architecture or equivalent. Candidates must have to provide evidence of good oral and written communication skills. The applicant must have to demonstrate the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary research team. Applicants must have a focus on computational design, as part of the RMIT Boeing Research Alliance.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the merit-based awards, applicants must have to take admission in a PhD research degree at the university and submit the following supporting documents to the Roland Snooks. After receiving the offer letter of admission candidates can successfully apply for the merit-based awards.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants need to submit the curriculum vitae, academic transcripts, three references and design portfolio.
- Admission Requirements: For admission at the university, candidates must have the bachelor degree including a research component comprised of a thesis, a master degree with at least a high distinction average, evidence of appropriate academic qualifications to undertake the proposed program.
- Language Requirement: Candidates are required to provide current evidence of English language proficiency for admission to RMIT.
- Benefits: The sponsorship will be awarded worth Up to $40,000 per annum for 3 years.
- $30,000 per year funded by the School of Architecture and Design, RMIT University.
- $10,000 per year top-up scholarship from Boeing.
- If the selected candidate is international the School of Architecture and Design will provide a full tuition fee waiver and Overseas Health Cover (OSHC) for the duration of candidature.