High accomplishing competitors with the nationality of Syria are welcome to apply for the WMG Bursaries subsidized by the University of Warwick. Take affirmation in a WMG Master’s course and you will naturally be qualified for a 25% educational cost charge rebate.
The program is open for Syrian competitors who need to seek after a full-time graduate degree course beginning in September 2019 at Warwick.
The University of Warwick is a main college established in 1965. It is reliably refered to as among the universes most focused on college establishments and positioned in the main ten of all real household rankings of British colleges.
Why at the University of Warwick? The college offers many vocation open doors for the qualified competitors in their picked field. It likewise offers an alternate scholarly course which can assist the understudy with developing their aptitudes and capacity.
- University or Organization: University of Warwick
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s degree course
- Award: 25% tuition fee discount
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two funding opportunities are awarded
- Nationality: Candidates from Syria
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: April 1, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Syria are eligible to apply for these endowments.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursaries are open to study the master’s degree course in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- To be eligible for the merit-based awards, students must have an offer to study on one of the WMG full-time MSc courses, starting September 2019. Students must be classified as overseas fee payers and have Syrian nationality.
- Students should be self-funded. In the case where they are part-funded and part self-funded, the bursary will still apply. The bursary will be applied to your CAS after the CAS is issued.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the merit-based awards, firstly you will need to take admission at the university in a master’s course and then select the subject that you wish to study. Applicants must submit the application for admission to study at the university by 1 April 2019.
- Supporting Documents: There is no need to submit any supporting documentation for the merit-based awardss.
- Admission Requirements: For admission to study, candidates must have to submit transcripts from, research proposal, personal statement, and graduate qualification certificates.
- Language Requirement: The applicant must meet the minimum English language requirements.
- Benefits: The student awards provide the 25% tuition fee discount to each applicant. Bursary holders may also be considered for a WMG Excellence Scholarship (for the chance to receive up to 50% tuition fee discount).