In the event that you have a fantasy of contemplating abroad, at that point here is a fortunate shot for you. The Western Union Foundation is putting forth WU financing for capable hopefuls at the University of Bradford in the UK.
The program is open for understudies from all around the globe who need to ponder the full-time college degree program at the Institute of International Education.
The Western Union Foundation is a different altruistic organization. The establishment finances endeavors to associate underserved populaces to the worldwide economy through training and supports compassionate help for networks in emergency.
Why at the University of Bradford? At this college, understudies gain introduction to the universe of work – through arrangements, sandwich years, industry-standard hardware and talks by driving specialists. Here hopefuls can exploit profession and employability administrations, to help secure their arrangement.
- University or Organization: The Western Union Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree program
- Award: USD $2,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- Program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: 30 April 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Students from all countries are eligible to apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and business or entrepreneurship.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria: