Is it true that you are an imaginative researcher and concentrating on practical advancement? Is your examination the capacity to change the world? The German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) call up you to induce their high-positioning master jury and become one of the 25 Green Talents of 2019!
To advance the worldwide trade of inventive green thoughts, the BMBF has the “Green Talents – International Forum for High Potentials in Sustainable Development
Every year, the esteemed “Green Talents Competition” respects youthful specialists from various nations and logical controls who neither a German native nor an occupant of Germany.
Why at this Green Talents Program? This offers a chance to meet up and meet with numerous delegates of the German logical world class, organizations, and new companies in the field of supportability just as the administration dimension of BMBF.
The applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must take an enrolment in a master’s or PhD programme or a degree (master’s/PhD) completed no more than three years before the end of the application process
- Candidates have no more than three years of professional work experience (this excludes professional work experiences gained within the scope of an academic degree)
- You should have a strong focus on sustainable development and an interdisciplinary approach
- Applicants must have significantly above-average grades
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Lift your research to the next level and apply now! To submit your project for consideration, applicants must go through the link: https://www.greentalents.de/
- Language Requirement: Proven excellent command of English
The program will provide all the following:
Application Deadline: 2 p.m. CEST on May 22, 2019.