Northern Arizona University is excited to declare the International Excellence Award to give chances to high-accomplishing underrepresented global understudies to go to NAU.
The program is a legitimacy based educational cost waiver for first time F-1 undergrad and advanced education looking for abroad understudies conceded straightforwardly into a college degree program on the Flagstaff grounds.
Northern Arizona University is a world-renowned college which given different instructive projects at undergrad, graduate, and PhD levels.
Why at Northern Arizona University? NAU offers numerous vocation open doors for its understudies at worldwide leave. It has a Number of Awards in the entirety of subjects’ regions and degree at any dimension.
Applicants from all around the world are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying for this opportunity, the candidates must submit an online application to get an admission in any undergraduate course at NAU. After being a university student, all applicants are automatically considered.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit all the following required documents: two Honors admissions essays, resume or list of activities and accomplishments, the SAT and the ACT.
- Admission Requirements: GPA of 3.0 or higher (unweighted) required
- Language Requirement: You must provide proof of English proficiency from if English is not your native language: Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) an International English Language Testing System (IELTS). The minimum scores of English proficiency are- 80 (TOEFL iBT) or 6.5 (IELTS).
The university will provide all the following:
- The winner of the program will receive tuition $10,000 – $13,000 per year in two installments as $5,000 for the first fall and $5,000 for the first spring semester of enrollment, or $6,500 and $6,500 respectively.
- The grant amount for graduate students is $10,000.
- Renewability for this award: Students are required to maintain a GPA of 3.50 or higher to renew this award for $13,000 per academic year.
Application Deadline: March 1 for the fall semester and October 1 for the spring semester